I wake up to a phone call from my mom telling me news I never wanted to hear. My cousin who is only 22 years ago, had committed suicide this morning. I just don’t understand he is happy he had no signs of needing help. He had to be hiding what was going on in his head good. I don’t understand why he didn’t reach out to me he knows I deal with suicidal thoughts all the time. Right now I just don’t know what to do or how how to feel. I don’t think it really has sunk in that he is gone.
My Goals for 2023
1. Stop using meth!
2. Learn to live in difficult situations without using drugs!
3. Learn to handle my anxiety and stress a lot better!
4. Take my meds as I’m supposed to!
5. Need to feel and express my feelings effectively!
6. Learn how to use my spare time more better!
7. Start using my skills!
8. Learn to be more assertive with others and set boundaries!
9. Want to feel more comfortable about my body!
10. Learn to accept the way I am!
It’s been a while since I last posted. I have some goals that I am going to try to accomplish. Right now that’s all I can really do is just try, and take it day by day. Hope you all had a good Christmas. Have a safe and happy new year’s.